What You Should Know About Tooth Whitening Procedures
Tooth whitening is a common procedure in general dentistry. There are many methods available for patients, such as brushing, bleaching strips or pens, bleaching gel, and laser bleaching.
This cosmetic process has become the most requested procedure in dentistry today. And is perhaps owed to the fact that the whitening procedures improve the look of your smile while simultaneously bettering your oral health.
Spa Dent Light Activated Teeth Whitening
Spa Dent is a PH neutral formula that will not wear away the enamel of the teeth. It contains ingredients such as Calcium, Xylitol, Vitamin K and Aloe. It is convenient and easy, usually takes less than one hour per treatment, and can brighten a patient’s teeth two to eight shades in one sitting.
The Spa Dent gel is placed in dual arch mouth trays with the appropriate dosage of whitening material. The gel is activated with LED light, encouraging cellular stimulation, while providing powerful whitening. This penetrates the tooth enamel to break down stains into increasingly smaller particles.
When a dental professional applies the Spa Dent Teeth Whitening treatment, patients receive the highest level of whitening, in much less time than with other similar processes. It can also be applied with little or no sensitivity pain whatsoever.
Here are a few reasons why teeth whitening procedures can be useful for everyone: (Spa Dent).
- Better Health – Research has established strong connections between gum disease, heart problems and stroke. Whitening procedures can help to prevent gum disease.
- Whiter Looking Teeth – The system helps improve the appearance of your smile. Having a bright, white smile will help your confidence and increase your self-esteem.
- Self Image – A whiter smile can take years off the face, and a happier mood and self-image will help your overall health and give you more energy.
- Bacterial Reduction – The system uses a special light to activate the teeth whitening gel. Harmful bacteria that accumulate on the teeth are killed in the teeth whitening process and thus prevented from multiplying and causing gingivitis and periodontal disease.
- Cleaner Mouth – Routine dental visits to have your teeth cleaned will remove the plaque and the old hardened plaque, called tartar. The gel used in the Spa-Dent Whitening System will also kill bacteria, helping to keep your mouth clean.
Is Spa Dent right for you? Contact our staff today.